- 67% of people have reported higher levels of stress since the start of the pandemic.
- 57% report having greater anxiety levels since Covid 19 started.
- 54% claimed to be more emotionally exhausted.
- 53% admit to day to day feelings of sadness.
- 50% report feeling more irritable.
- 42% report an overall decline in their mental health.
It is more clear than ever that mental health support is necessary to help people struggling with this new way of life. Ridgeview available to you and your loved ones 24/7. One phone call to us at (770) 434-4567 is all it will take to get the support you need.
What is Ridgeview doing to guard against COVID-19?
Ridgeview Institute is following the guidelines of the CDC as well as that of the state and local public health departments as we continue to provide mental health and substance abuse treatment.
Every person who enters our facilities is screened for COVID-19 with a Symptom Questionnaire and by having their temperature taken. Ensuring that anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 are promptly recognized and the appropriate steps are taken to stunt the instruction and spread of any illness.
Additionally, staff and patients are monitored daily for COVID-19 symptoms and are screened with a temperature check and Symptom Questionnaire. Any staff exhibiting symptoms or have had exposure to Covid 19 are asked to stay home. Wearing a mask, practicing proper hand hygiene, social distancing, and environmental deep cleaning occurs daily and remain top priorities at our facility.
What is the impact on patients?
We are committed to exceptional and compassionate care that will not be compromised in spite of Covid 19. We will remain available 24/7 to conduct in person assessments and accept patients into all our inpatient and outpatient programs when appropriate.
What Can I Do to Prevent The Spread Of The Virus?
- Let hospital staff know if you are feeling sick or have a fever.
- Notify staff if you believe you have been exposed to Covid 19.
- Make sure you are washing your hands often with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- When at home, take time to disinfect frequently touched surfaces in your home (doorknobs, light switches, countertops).
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Wear a mask when recommended.
WE ARE AVAILABLE TO OUR PATIENTS 24/7
WE OFFER FREE ASSESSMENTS; WALK INS ACCEPTED
Ridgeview Institute is here to guide your journey toward mental wellness. For your convenience, we offer 24/7 assessments at no cost. If you or a loved one is struggling with a mental health or substance abuse issue contact us to see how we can help.